Hours Of Operation
8am to 6pm - Mondays
9am to 6pm - Tuesday thru Saturday
Pick Up and Drop Off Times
- Rentals are 24 hrs usually from evening to evening, or morning to morning.
- Some weekends we require 2 or more days.
- Can I rent machines for Sunday? Yes, you can pick up Saturday evening and return Monday morning . No pick ups on Sunday.
- Can I return after hours or on days you are closed? Yes, but it would need to be prearranged. Fees apply.
- Can I pick up after hours or on days you are closed? Yes, but it would need to be prearranged. Fees apply.
We can be flexible, so if you have different pickup or drop off times in mind just call and we would be glad to quote you a price.
Requirements To Rent
-You must be at least 18 with a valid drivers license to rent. (Not To Ride)
-We require a Credit Card damage deposit with every rental. The deposit is $250 for ATVs and Dirtbikes, and $500 for Snowmobiles and Jetskis. We do not except cash, checks, debit cards or bank check cards for this deposit. This deposit has to be done in person by the card holder, it can not be done over the phone.
-Tow vehicle with 2 inch ball and 4 flat light hook ups. Ball mounts and adapters available (free) by request.
- How can I pay for the rental? Cash, debit card, or credit card. No checks.
- Can I take them out of state? Yes, you can take them anywhere you like.
- How long is the deposit held? The deposit is ran through as an Authorization, and usually takes 3 business days to post back on to your card.
-Reservations recommended. All reservations must be canceled 7 days before scheduled pickup time or you will be charged full price.
- All machines are filmed with a Hi Definition video camera before they leave. Customer is responsible for all damages. We do offer a Damage Waiver which covers damage over $1000. We do not nitpick, but we do expect you to take responsibilty for your damages.
- What is considered Damage? Anything broken, bent, or cracked, or excessive scratches.
- Am I responsible for mechanical failure? No, you are not responsible for mechanical failure unless it was caused by you.
- Helmets, gas cans, tiedowns, oil, and covers included with rental.
- Trailer included free with rental of 2 or more machines, up to 4 place.
- Damage waiver available $35 per day.
- Delivery and pickup available. Charges do apply.
- Extras for Rent: avalanche beacons, shovels, probes, coats, bibs, boots, packs, tow behind sleds, snow bungees.
Available for Sale: Goggles, Helmets, Gloves, Face masks, Hand warmers.
-Recommended Equipment: Warm waterproof Boots,Warm Coat, Gloves, Extra Socks, Warm Snow pants, Water, Snacks, Sunscreen, Camera.
-Do the rentals come full of gas? No. The machines do not come full and you do not have to bring them back full.
-Are your machines new? Yes, we are an Arctic Cat rental dealer and we get new machines every year. We only run machines for two seasons. They are very reliable and in excellent shape.
- Do you have trails at your location? No, we are located in the Denver Metro Area. The closest trails are approx. one hour away.